To apply email your cv an cover letter to:
email@example.com or by post to
Desirees Studio 401 Tangmere Drive,
for informal enquires call:
0121 572 7177
A nail technician specialises in looking after client's fingernails and toenails. They are able to give advice on nail care and product selection. And they help improve the appearance of our hands and feet by offering nail treatments; manicures, pedicures, nail extensions and nail art applications. Typically a nail technician fulfils the following;
An increasing number of reputable nail companies and salons are requesting a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent as their criteria for application. The following are worth looking at;
To Provide Hairdressing services to customers
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To carry out all trained Barbering services to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
2. To give professional advice to clients and promote available treatments face to face and over the telephone.
3. To promote products.
4. To stay with the client throughout the treatment.
5. To control stock ordering, retail and salon liaising with the Manager on budget and cost control. (Optional)
6. To be competent with the computerised booking system to allow you to book customers appointments
7. To liaise in a positive manner with the Manager and Receptionist on the days scheduled treatments, any changes, additions etc in order to meet the ever changing needs of our clients. Flexibility and co operation are required.
8. To attend any appropriate training courses required.
9. To keep up to date with developments relating to the products ranges and any new treatments and services.
10. To ensure that the equipment is fully operational, clean and report any defects to maintenance via the Manager at any time of day.
11. To adhere to Health and Safety regulations by using safe work practices.
12. To turn off equipment, lights and secure the hair salon after use.
13. To ensure all equipment and utensils are kept clean and appropriately sterilised.
14. To be punctual at all times
15 To attend all team meetings.
16. To inform Manager of any medical conditions or behaviour from clients that is unusual or causes concern.
17. To follow the companies sickness and absence procedure.
18. To assist in the cleaning and tidying of the hair salon including laundry runs etc.
19. To ensure that the salon is fully prepared and stocked before your first client.
20. To report any incidents, accidents or any guest dissatisfaction to the Manager promptly.
21. To undertake any other reasonable duties delegated by the Manager
Check out this great video for our youtube channel coming soon....................